Elastic Path Launches Composer, the Only Integration Platform-as-a-Service Purpose-Built for Commerce
Vastly reduce the cost, resources, and time required to orchestrate and manage a composable solution
BOSTON, May 16, 2023 — Elastic Path, the leader of the Composable Commerce movement, today launched Composer, the only commerce intelligent Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS). Composer advances Elastic Path’s mission to de-risk Composable Commerce by making it faster, easier, and less expensive to build, launch, host, and manage a multi-vendor commerce solution.
The speed and flexibility benefits of Composable Commerce are undeniable, but orchestrating and managing a multi-vendor solution is often where implementations get complicated. According to Forrester, “In 2023, a third of digital businesses will abandon or restructure midstream projects that prove too complex to execute or maintain.” Commonly, composable projects are made up of five to 15 integrations, each taking six to eight weeks to complete, requiring custom lambdas, management of product code, and glue code monitoring.
Composer, the only iPaaS purpose-built for commerce, is the connective tissue that provides what businesses need to confidently build, launch, host, and manage a composable solution without the cost, time, and resource risks. Now, businesses can confidently embrace Composable Commerce and re-invest their time and money into creating engaging experiences that increase conversion, customer satisfaction, and, most importantly, revenue.
“Composer helps us to power the unique experiences that members all over the United States rely on and gives us the flexibility to easily make changes down the line, if needed,” said Donna Quinlan, head of product at Vivrelle, an Elastic Path customer. “If we choose to add or change a third-party technology, it’s not going to break our entire tech stack. It’s a huge unlock for us!”
Composer is made up of three core capabilities:
- Integrations Hub: launched earlier this year, Integrations Hub is a library of instant-on, no-code integrations that can be deployed in minutes. These integrations are fully managed by Elastic Path.
- Builder: a low-code integration designer that allows users to quickly and easily build integrations and business functions from a library of over 100 components and 1,500 actions.
- Monitor: a self-service unified monitoring dashboard with proactive altering on integration operations, including event tracking and log monitoring.
Composer builds on the recently released Integrations Hub to reduce the risks of Composable Commerce, making it more accessible for all. Key benefits of Composer include:
- Free up developers from time-consuming, low-value development work with instant-on integrations
- Reduce ongoing Devops/Cloudops work by offloading integration management to Elastic Path
- Quickly adjust, add, or remove integrations at any time based on evolving business needs
- Identify issues more quickly to minimize downtime and confidently embrace Composable Commerce with proactive alerting for integration issues
- Eliminate the cost of hosting for each individual integration
Composer can be purchased as a standalone or bundled with other Elastic Path products. Register to see a live demo of Composer on June 7 at 11 a.m. EST.
Jill Rosenthal for Elastic Path
About Elastic Path
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Intuit, Pella, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading brands. As relentless innovators, Elastic Path pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Elastic Path provides industry-leading headless commerce solutions for digitally-driven brands to rapidly build, deploy, and continuously optimize highly differentiated commerce experiences. Elastic Path is a global company with offices in Boston, Newcastle, Reading, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Learn more at www.elasticpath.com