How do you know what's right for you?
Choosing an eCommerce platform to power your digital commerce strategy can be a daunting undertaking. Do you go headless? Stay on-premise or move to a SaaS-based solution? There are dozens of vendors available in the market today all offering similar features and functionality. So how are you supposed to pick the right ones for your business?
We've helped thousands of companies through that decision and compiled our learnings into this comprehensive guide. Check it out to discover the top 7 factors every business needs to consider as you navigate the selection process and ensure you select the platform that's right for you - even if it isn't Elastic Path.
Here's a sneak peak of the top factors you'll need to consider:
- Digital maturity: low to advanced
- Architecture: platform-based vs composable services-based
- Architecture: headless vs non-headless (i.e. traditional)
- Customizability of features: out-of-the-box vs custom business functionality
- Customizability of integrations: plugins vs bolt-on APIS vs API first approach
- Hosting: self-hosted vs SaaS
- Commercial Model: vendor-supported vs open source
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.