Join Elastic Path at Shoptalk 2022
What’s already been coined “Retail’s Big Reunion” Shoptalk’s 2022 U.S. event takes place March 27-30 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
With travel bans officially lifted, the venue is set to welcome 10,000+ event goers representing 3,000 established brands, startups, tech companies, and more. Currently over 270 speakers, 600 sponsors, and 80 speaker-led sessions are on the show schedule.
Attendees will experience the current state and the future of retail from industry frontrunners through networking, breakout sessions, and plenty of time for meet and greet.
No longer a buzzword, the Composable Commerce approach is transforming retail experiences for brands of all sizes and business models worldwide. We plan to show you its benefits with live demos and customer testimonials from the people who’ve been there.
Composable Commerce Pop-Ups & Events
We’ll hit the showroom floor ready to bring digital retail to life featuring home retailer Serena and Lily. Engage in a mobile commerce experience by browsing the lounge with QR-code ready items to learn more about their luxury furnishings and accessories. And there’s more:
- Fireside Chats – Stop by and chat with Pella, and Serena and Lily. You’ll hear firsthand how these leading retailers are embracing a Composable Commerce approach. If you can’t attend live, follow us on LinkedIn to catch the livestream.
- Elastic Path Shoptalk Shop – Join us for a mobile self-checkout experience and be entered to win a selection of our customers products. Items will be raffled throughout the event. The more you shop, the more chances you have to win! Pick up a COVID test available from our customer eMed.
- Composable Commerce Scavenger Hunt – Get to know our partners in a scavenger hunt by visiting their booths. Complete the hunt and get a prize! Participating vendors include Acquia, Myplanet, Algolia, Amplience, Bloomreach, and more.
If you’re looking for less talk and more demo, stop by our booth on Monday and Tuesday for product demos and hear firsthand how we manage partner integrations. We’ll walk you through our EP Product Content Management (PXM) product and you’ll see Composable Commerce in action with our partners Contentful and Algolia.
On your first night in town, join us for an NCAA elite eight tournament viewing party at the Topgolf venue minutes from Mandalay Bay. Kick back with appetizers, drinks, and big screen TVs or show off your swing at a golf bay. You don’t need to be a pro to participate!
Event Sessions You Won’t Want to Miss
Each day of the show offers a full schedule of speakers and topics most relevant for today’s retailer. Choose from content tracks around merchandising, marketing, supply chain, packaging, and sustainability. Here are a few highlights to consider:
- Track 1: Groundbreaking Digital Experiences: Seizing the Livestreaming & Shoppable Video Opportunity – led by Coresight Research, YouTube, and Hot Topic. Livestreaming and shoppable video are two crucial and attainable opportunities to influence today’s shopper. Learn how to leverage both in this session to engage customers and drive conversions.
- Track 2: The Regenerative Retailer – led by Whole Foods & RILA. It’s simply not enough for brands to say they are doing less to harm the environment. Today’s consumers want to know what you’re doing to elevate and protect natural resources and be a better steward to the planet.
- Track 3: The Sophisticated Supply Chain: Operating a Global Business in Complex Times – led by Colgate-Palmolive, Chalhoub Group, Vera Bradley, and the Sourcing Journal. No surprise that supply chain felt the brunt of a global pandemic. In this session you’ll get a front row view of how top brands navigated these challenges and weathered the storm.
And don’t forget to relax! After 10+ hours on your feet take the time to kick back on Tuesday and dress your best for the Whiteout Beach Concert, featuring Flo Rida.
A Big Thanks to our Partners
Where would we be without our partners? As advocates and practitioners of the Composable Commerce Movement, we’d like to thank all our partners for helping us spread the word. Without you we couldn’t develop and bring to life unique retail experiences for our customers. Together we are changing the face of eCommerce.
The Composable Commerce approach provides flexibility, speed, and control as you launch eCommerce capabilities now and as you scale. But don’t take our word for it. Stop by our booth and hear the success stories from leading retailers who’ve embraced the concept.
Let’s Talk Composable Commerce
We’d love to meet you (or catch up) at this year’s event. Reach out if you’d like to meet up to find out more about Elastic Path and the Composable Commerce Movement.
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here
Get actionable insights on ecommerce trends and best practices
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.