Enterprise Ecommerce Leader Elastic Path Releases Latest Version of Commerce Innovation Platform
Latest version of flexible commerce platform enables innovation for an increasingly complex world
Vancouver, B.C. (July 6, 2016) – Elastic Path Software Inc., a leading enterprise commerce company, today announced the launch of its latest connected commerce platform, Elastic Path Commerce 6.16.
The new release offers increased performance and stability, better localization support in Elastic Path Cortex, our patented API platform that unlocks the freedom to innovate no matter what the future may bring, and numerous developer improvements to increase agility and productivity.
"This is our best release yet and reflects growing demand from our partners and customers for an agile, highly performant commerce platform that enables innovation," said Peter Lukomskyj, Vice President Products, Elastic Path. "With this latest version, our users can rapidly adapt in an increasingly complex and changing world on their own terms without vendor lock-in."
The Elastic Path Commerce platform offers brands these unique features:
- Best-in-class commerce platform to deliver flexible, open commerce solutions while integrating seamlessly with homegrown or legacy systems.
- Modern, modular architecture that provides agility and speed-to-market.
- Intuitive technology that allows rapid development of emerging touchpoints
- Commerce only, front-end agnostic approach allows for total control over the user experience without duplication of features.
- Built to fit a brand’s business models instead of having change processes to fit into a rigid solution model.
Leading brands using the Elastic Path platform include Sony Mobile, TIBCO, Garmin, Breville, DeVry, LifeWay, Liberty Global, Virgin Media, McGraw-Hill Education, and Wine.com.br.
To learn more about Elastic Path Commerce or Elastic Path Commerce for Adobe Marketing Cloud, visit https://www.elasticpath.com/ecommerce-solutions.