TradeCentric for Elastic Path
TradeCentric enables B2B PunchOut and order automation capabilities for Elastic Path Commerce with any procurement system including SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft and many more. The TradeCentric Gateway, an adaptable cloud-based and managed platform technology, sits between Elastic Path and B2B buyers’ backend purchasing systems to consume data feeds in multiple formats, including cXML, EDI, IDOC, XML and many more protocols to harmonize data, enabling all systems to communicate seamlessly.
- Compatible with any cXML or OCI Procurement or ERP System – easily connect with any procurement or ERP system.
- Enables PunchOut authentication – automatic user creation and secure authentication for procurement and ERP systems.
- Enables PunchOut cart return – seamless integration of cart data for procurement and ERP systems.
- Extends ability to receive electronic purchase orders, related or unrelated to PunchOut, into Elastic Path.
- Access to real-time testing & data analytics via the TradeCentric Portal.
- Easy installation & configuration – setup and configuration support provided by TradeCentric.
Learn more about our partnership with TradeCentric
Note this uses the V1 version of TradeCentric.
To help ensure your implementation goes smoothly, we have a mini-course in our Learning Center. This course walks you through how your business can leverage PunchOut and Elastic Path Commerce, as well as implementation and configuration walk throughs and tips. Additional details can be found in the TradeCentric configuration guide.
- PunchOut compatibility and order automation with any eProcurement /ERP system
- Find buyers ready to purchase to develop new and existing accounts
- Improve customer retention with a simple purchasing process
- Lower the cost to serve customers
- Eliminate manual data entry and the resulting order errors