Ecommerce Personalization Stats and Trends [Infographic]
This week's infographic is courtesy of Invesp Consulting, covering a topic that every ecommerce marketer should be obsessed about: personalization. These stats reveal that consumers are interested in personalized experiences, and that marketers are still unsure how to deliver great experiences.
Susbcribers, can't see image? View this post online
- 59% of online shoppers believe it’s easier to find more interesting products on personalized sites Tweet this
- 56% of online shoppers are more likely to return to a site that recommends products Tweet this
- 53% of online shoppers believe retailers who personalize their sites provide a valuable service Tweet this
- 45% of online shoppers are more likely to shop on a site that offers personalized recommendations Tweet this
- 57% of online shoppers are OK with providing personal info so long as they get a benefit Tweet this
- 77% of online shoppers would trust businesses more if they explained how they use personal info Tweet this
- Personalized ads have 10x higher CTR compared to traditional display ads Tweet this
- 51% of online marketers are not sure how to implement personalization Tweet this
- 59% of marketers experience good ROI after personalizing their online stores Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here