Ecommerce Links - November 2012
As is our tradition, each moth we share 10 can't-miss ecommerce marketing posts from around the Web.
- 2013 may well be another year-of-the-mobile, so brush up on your knowledge of responsive navigation and optimizing for touch across devices.
- DailyEgg shares 5 universal truths learnt from eye tracking studies.
- Do you know how to track form abandonment in Google Analytics?
- If you sell subscription services, customer churn keeps you up at night. Read about 6 ways to reduce churn rate.
- Econsultancy shares 8 online shopping behavior traits of men.
- If you need a good sports analogy to wrap your head around the problems of attribution, Kevin Hillstrom has a great basketball one.
- Category pages typically not the first area folks test, but are critical to guiding customers toward the products and content they seek. UX Movement has tips for improving category pages.
- Is your site committing any of these 7 ecommerce SEO sins?
- Of course Pinterest is following the typical popular social network evolution and rolling out verified business pages.
- With a branded Pinterest presence comes the need for tracking tools. Econsultancy reviews 5 Pinterest measurement tools.
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here