Ecommerce Links: July 2014
If you're looking for a good summer read, look no further than a few of our favorite ecommerce articles from July, 2014:
- Econsultancy found that 42% of ecommerce teams don't have someone assigned to optimizing site search. ConversionXL explains why and shows you how to set up a site search optimization project.
- Need more convincing? Adobe has 5 Great Reasons to Pump Up Your Onsite Search
- While we're at it, search can be improved further with these 8 Design Patterns for Autocomplete Suggestions
- MarketingExperiments shares the results of an A/B test that demonstrates responsive design can lower conversion on mobile, even though overall conversion (desktop and tablet) increased.
- Smart Insights outlines 8 tips for maximizing ecommerce sales
- Speed matters, but perception matters more: check out How to create the illusion of faster web pages and 3 tricks to make users think your app loads faster
- KISSmetrics' 10 Ways to Convert More Customers Using Psychology talks about exactly what you'd expect, from the title...
- Speaking of psychology, 4 Neuroscience Insights That Can Increase Conversions from SiteTuners is worth a read.
- Econsultancy shares 8 great examples of brands and retailers using geofencing for cross-channel marketing.
- Econsultancy strikes again - 13 examples of brands trying to find an iBeacon use case.