Ecommerce Links: July 2013
As is our custom, here's a roundup of choice links for ecommerce professionals from the month of July.
- Does Google Glass have any potential for marketers? Forrester Research thinks so, and 58% of those surveyed by the research firm say they'd be interested in seeing information about products when they are shopping through devices like Glass. Econsultancy is less bullish about Glass, but still sees 5 ways it could be applicable to ecommerce marketing.
- Are you optimized for tablets? Here are 5 tweaks you can make right now.
- Bryan Eisenberg's really been keeping his eye on Amazon, and spotted the first major cart button test the ecom phenom has tried out in years. Read on for details.
- Need to convince your higher-ups to invest in mobile? Check out these 13 stats to help.
- And now for some more stats...Rishi Rawat's compiled a big list of ecommerce stats.