Ecommerce Links: July 2012
- Luke W has an interesting entry on evolving ecommerce checkout from a usability perspective.
- Some pricing psychology: consumers prefer to super size because they're bad at math. (Time Magazine)
- Get the 411 on the difference between Facebook Promoted Posts and Sponsored Stories
- Ready to get creative with your email testing? Here are 101 things you could be testing.
- Have you wrapped your head around Google's Panda update? Smart Insights has some smart insights for you.
- Bing. You know, that other search engine. Discover 4 ways to use Bing Webmaster Tools for SEO.
- As important as SEO is your site search optimization. Econsultancy shares 13 best practice tips for site search.
- If you missed it, our gest post on Econsultancy: 8 conversion essentials for telecom e-shops
- Now for some off-topic viral video fun, Mario blasts through the office with post-it note animation.