Ecommerce Links: January 2015
It may be Groundhog Day, but make sure your marketing habits aren't on repeat like Groundhog Day. Friends-of-Get-Elastic Kevin Lindsay of Adobe and Brooks Bell of Brooks Bell Interactive are kicking off a 21-day Optimization Challenge to boot-camp your marketing habits. Each day reveals a new video of optimization tips, you can sign up and follow along here.
And in case you missed them, here are some of our favorite ecommerce stories from around the web in January.
- Mobile Commerce Daily recaps the top 5 mobile commerce trends of 2014.
- In Retail Online Integration magazine, our own Matt Dion answers the question will 2015 be the year the store of the future takes off?
- Wider Funnel forecasts conversion rate optimization trends for 2015. Hint: expect more testing that fuels and optimizes personalization.
- CIO.com speaks to how to be an effective omnichannel retailer.
- 94% of companies agree that personalisation is “critical to current and future success,” how are retailers bringing personalization into physical stores?
- Get Elastic author David Chiu and I comment on how to storysell without annoying your customers in CMS Wire.
- Let's get phygital, phygital... Marketing Pilgrim describes how phygital shoppers rescind the law of supply and demand.
- What's Google's Physical Web and why should you care?
- C-commerce: car commerce? Retailmenot partners with OnStar.
- Adobe shares 2 less obvious ways to leverage beacons.