Ecommerce Links: February 2015
February is the shortest month but it wasn't short on fantastic digital marketing content! Check out our picks from around the Web.
- Errol Denger's Reinventing Customer Engagement with Experience-Driven Commerce outlines a systematic methodology to establish a rapid and iterative approach to ecommerce innovation.
- In the Amazon Age, a strong value proposition is essential for any online business. Rich Page has 20 ways to improve your unique value proposition and lift online sales.
- Not only is this a blog post, but it includes a webinar replay filled with tips for using visitor intent to personalize the ecommerce experience.
- 60% of retailers lack the data to successfully personalize campaigns.
- Internet Retailer shares 5 ways online retailers can make use of Big Data.
- This week we discussed how. Kevin Lindsay from Adobe shares what's driving today's personalization - and tomorrow's.
- How do you use big data to drive contextual commerce experiences? UX Booth puts Big Data in Context.
- How do you personalize based on deep customer knowledge? Adobe's business requirements of personalization: knowing customers gives the dish.
- Is smart TV a keeper or creeper? ITweb examines the potential consumer privacy threats of smart TVs armed with voice recognition connected to third parties.
- Neil Patel shares 7 things you need to know about mobile conversiona.