Ecommerce Links: August 2014
To wrap up August, enjoy these informative ecommerce related articles from around the Web.
- Smart Insights shares 10 tips to create an effective Cart Recovery Programme.
- Think going responsive is a silver bullet for raising mobile conversion? Marketing Experiments shares a case where responsive did win the A/B test -- in aggregate, but actually decreased on mobile devices.
- How To Make Mobile Convert: The Most Common Mobile Store Mistakes and How to Make Mobile eCommerce Convert: What’s Effective In Mobile Design Right Now from ConversionXL round out our mobile entries.
- Econsultancy offers a "dip-your-toe-in introduction" to how anyone can use machine learning to improve their digital ad campaigns, walking you through a simple (and feasible) machine learning program.
- ConversionXL shares 6 essential principles in designing high converting site search results, it's likely there's at least one you've not considered...
- Related: E-Commerce Sites Need Multiple of These 5 'Search Scope' Features from the Baymard Institute.
- Web Performance Today highlights the 5 things the 10 fastest ecommerce sites can teach us about web performance.
- Are you aware of the latest SEO tip? Https is now used as a ranking factor in Google.
- Conversion Voodoo makes the case for and against split testing prices.
- CrazyEgg explains how to apply psychological principals to increase your conversion rate.
- How does "last-millisecond marketing" work in ecommerce personalization? The Adobe Blog breaks down.
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here