Ecommerce in Canada in 2014 [Infographic]
In honor of Canada day (or should I say "honour"), we're featuring an Infographic Monday with stats on the state of Canadian commerce (via Nextopia).
Click to enlarge infographic
- 5-8% of all sales in Canada are made online Tweet this
- 30% of Canadian shopping budgets will be spent online Tweet this
- 83% of Canadians are online, but only 56% of them shop online Tweet this
- Online sales in Canada is expected to grow from $25B this year to $34B in 2016 Tweet this
- Canada only represents 7% of the North American ecommerce market Tweet this
- Only 10% of Canadians say they will shop online over the holidays Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here