Classification:Reference / Guides
Okta provides Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) functionality. By integrating Okta with Elastic Path Commerce Cloud, you can seamlessly leverage a single record of your customers and business partners giving your business a single point of managing your user base. Using the OpenID Connector feature within Elastic Path Commerce Cloud and following this Okta integration guide, you can quickly get set up, making your commerce ecosystem simpler to manage.
- Single sign-on
- Security for data and accounts
- Unified view of customers
- Compliance with privacy regulations
- Multi-factor authentication
- Forgot password, reset password managed through Okta
- Federation of other identity providers
- Social login, like Google, Facebook etc.
Elastic Path Commerce Cloud's OpenID Connect
Consider using this integration if:
- Your organization is already using Okta for customer identity and access management (CIAM) or customer account provisioning. With this integration, you don't need to migrate customers to Elastic Path Commerce Cloud or worry about data syncing between systems.
- You want to easily provision and give access to your business team member. No more adding your users to your Elastic Path Commerce Cloud stores to manage your commerce products and data. Create their Okta account and they will have access to Commerce Manager.