Top 10 of 2010: Best of Get Elastic
Get Elastic will be returning with new posts on January 5. Until then, enjoy my personal picks for the top 10 Get Elastic posts of 2010:
- Our most retweeted post in Get Elastic history, the Top 10 Things Customers Expect from Your Online Store based on consumer research by OneUpWeb.
- Really, what's the worst that can happen? Ten Worst Things That Can Happen in Your Checkout
- From slow loading pages to confusing web forms, 17 Ways To Minimize Friction in the Sales Process.
- Elastic Path tested a one-page checkout against multistep on the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Store, and shared the results of our A/B split test.
- 2010 might have been the third consecutive "year of the mobile" (I say this tongue-and-cheek), and 2011 may well be the fourth. So prepare yourself with The Dos and Don'ts of Mobile Applications.
- Want to know how you can Boost Conversion Rates Instantly Without Making a Single Change to Your Site? (Sounds like an infomercial, but it really works!
- Make sure Google doesn't bring you a lump of coal - be nice, not naughty, and avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Video SEO.
- A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap, a time to not copy Amazon, a time to copy Amazon...
- How does your customer service measure up? Examine thyself with Customer Service Scorecard: What's Your Grade?