Top 10 of 2010: Best of Get Elastic
2010 is coming to an end, and I want to thank you very much for trekking along with us here at Get Elastic, and for your Tweets, Likes, links, comments and emails to friends. We wish you a very profitable New Year, and look forward to turning it up to eleven in 2011!
Get Elastic will be returning with new posts on January 5. Until then, enjoy my personal picks for the top 10 Get Elastic posts of 2010:
- Our most retweeted post in Get Elastic history, the Top 10 Things Customers Expect from Your Online Store based on consumer research by OneUpWeb.
- Really, what's the worst that can happen? Ten Worst Things That Can Happen in Your Checkout
- From slow loading pages to confusing web forms, 17 Ways To Minimize Friction in the Sales Process.
- Elastic Path tested a one-page checkout against multistep on the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Store, and shared the results of our A/B split test.
- 2010 might have been the third consecutive "year of the mobile" (I say this tongue-and-cheek), and 2011 may well be the fourth. So prepare yourself with The Dos and Don'ts of Mobile Applications.
- Want to know how you can Boost Conversion Rates Instantly Without Making a Single Change to Your Site? (Sounds like an infomercial, but it really works!
- Make sure Google doesn't bring you a lump of coal - be nice, not naughty, and avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Video SEO.
- A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap, a time to not copy Amazon, a time to copy Amazon...
- How does your customer service measure up? Examine thyself with Customer Service Scorecard: What's Your Grade?
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here