Ecommerce Links: June 2014
It's that time again - enjoy these choice cuts of ecommerce goodness from around the Web.
- Invesp shares examples of A/B tests that destroy myths A/B testing helped create.
- How do you personalize for non-anonymous (nonymous?) visitors? Kevin Lindsay shares his tips at the Adobe Digital Marketing blog.
- Netflix uses data for a lot more than recommendations...
- Conversion optimization is a mind game - let's face it. Knowing what motivates customers psychologically is power. Check out Site Tuners' 5 ways to use your visitors' cognitive biases to your advantage.
- Also fascinating is the influence microcopy has on conversion.
- The ever-entertaining Avinash Kaushik shares his insights on web design UX best practices. (His goal is to help you not settle for merely "sucking less."
- Telecoms and other subscription-based businesses should look into predicting customer churn.
- Want a better site search? Baymard Institute deconstructs 12 site-search query types you need to know.
- And if you missed it, check out my guest post on the Adobe Digital Marketing Blog on the foundations of personalization strategy.
- Econsultancy shares some brilliant ways fashion retailers reduce and handle online returns.