Ecommerce Links: December 2013
I'd also like to remind you we have a few other ways you can trek with us in the new year:
Follow Get Elastic to join the conversation, and for short tips, links, breaking news, thoughts of the day and other goodies that just don't fall into the style of content we post here on the blog.
Track with Elastic Path to keep up with what we're doing as a company, as well as links to content we think is cutting-edge related to ecommerce platforms, APIs, digital disruption, CMS-driven commerce, the Internet of Things and the Age of Context.
On to the links!
- We're happy to share a great resource for conversion optimizers: Tim Ash's Conversion Ninja Toolbox - a compilation of resources, organized like a directory. Definitely worth a check-out.
- Now that the holidays are past, time to focus on post-holiday selling strategies. CIO Magazine has 12 tips, including one from us.
- From responsive to adaptive design, which is best of 4 design options for your multi-device strategy?
- Conversion and UX experts are always chasing that incremental gain, and sometimes it's tiny design elements that make a big difference.
- Marketing Experiments explains how dual control testing can curb doubts in your data.
- Elastic Path VP of Marketing and Get Elastic blogger Linda Bustos weigh in on the impact of branded content on digital marketing in the luxury category.
- Econsultancy has everything you need to know about the impact of Gmail changes on email marketers.
- Google now supports search across apps - provided yours is built for Android - but a move in the right direction, for sure.
- Are you up to speed with the challenge of usability testing mobile apps? Cyd Harrel joins the UIE podcast to discuss (transcript and audio available).
- Geno Prussakov has tips for using social media to recruit affiliates.
- One of the most current ways to amp SEO for ecommerce sites is to take advantage of rich snippets (semantic markup). Econsultancy explains how to use the structured data markup helper for ecommerce sites.