It's that time again ... here are our choice cuts for content from the month of April.
- When NOT to A/B Test Your Mobile App outlines 4 scenarios when you can skip testing and just implement a change in your app.
- Did you know the average click through rate on home page carousel banners is only 1%? Find out why via the UX Movement blog.
- Any post on the psychology of online pricing is worth the read, and this one from Smart Insights is no exception.
- Google has brought "not provided" to paid search - what impact will losing keyword data in Adwords have on you?
- SiteTuners describes 5 deadly mobile conversion mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How are marketing and IT really working together? -- Econsultancy has the dish.
- UX Movement illustrates why you shouldn't mark fields as required. Seriously.
- Forrester Research's blog asks how do you quantify the influence of digital on physical store sales?
- Adobe shares the secrets of building a multichannel analytics program.