10+ Must-See Mobile Commerce Stats [Infographic]
This week's infographic comes from Baynote, rounding up a number of facts about mobile commerce. We've included 10 tweetable takeaways to boot.
- Today, 1 in 10 ecommerce dollars is spent using a smartphone or tablet Tweet this
- Mcommerce is outpacing ecommerce growth by 200% Tweet this
- 63% of consumers say they’ll shop more with mobile phones in the next few years Tweet this
- 61% of shoppers say they have a better experience with brands that offer a good mobile experience Tweet this
- For every $1 spent, the avg. ROI for email marketing is $44.25 Tweet this
- 48% of time consumers spend on ecommerce sites is spent on mobile devices Tweet this
- 50% of all unique email opens happen on mobile devices (68% of these on iPhones) Tweet this
- 48% of mobile transactions are made with iPad Tweet this
- Tablet users spend 20% more on average than smartphone users Tweet this
- Amazon’s mobile conversion rate is 13.5%, avg. ticket $82 Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here
Get actionable insights on ecommerce trends and best practices
Thanks for signing up!
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.