20+ Years of Unparalleled Delivery for our Customers:
Understanding the Cost of an API-first, Headless Commerce Microservices Solution
Determining Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
When thinking about cost, it’s important to ensure your TCO is based on your complete commerce solution and not just a MACH platform. You’ll want a vendor that offers a complete solution, including pre-integrations with third party technology and comprehensive support, so you can drive business results in weeks, not months. With this in mind, the cost of an API-first, Headless Commerce Solution really depends on your business requirements. Factors like:
- How many third party technologies do you plan to integrate?
- What is your timeline?
- How many different brands, geographies, or touchpoints do you plan to support?
- Do you have a B2C, B2B, B2B2C business model, or multiple business models?
Will impact your TCO.
To better understand cost, review key elements of a complete Composable Commerce solution below or, check out our TCO guide.
Explore Elastic Path Pricing
- Composable, API-first Headless Commerce microservices solution for digitally-driven branded manufacturers
- Priced based on transaction volume, either GMV or orders processed
- Pricing typically starts around $50,000 USD/year
- Pre-built, business-ready solutions composed from Elastic Path Commerce Cloud or Elastic Path Commerce functionality and 3rd party integrations
- Pricing for these solutions is determined through a scoping call with a member of our team to better understand which solution meets your unique needs
- Custom-compose a solution for your unique needs using accelerators
- While many accelerators are included, partner integrations each have their own cost based on your business requirements
- This can be determined through a conversation with our team
- Experience Assurance (XA) that de-risks the management of multi-vendor solutions by using our proprietary monitoring and holistic issue resolution, all handled by our expert 24x7 global support team
- 25% of your annual Elastic Path Commerce Cloud contract, capped at $25,000 USD/year
- Headless Commerce platform purpose-built for telecommunications, utilities, and companies selling regulated goods/services
- Choose the deployment that meets your needs: on-prem or private cloud
- Pricing for Elastic Path Commerce is determined through a scoping call with a member of our team
Easily Launch Unique, Unlimited Product Catalogs
Create unlimited catalogues for different accounts, regions, or touchpoints by decoupling products, price books, hierarchies, and catalogs with Catalog Composer.
Elastic Path Pricing FAQs
Our pricing is based on your transaction volume, and can be calculated using GMV or the number of orders you process (used more regularly for B2B companies).Go to Detailed Pricing Blog
There are typically costs of implementation associated with TCO of Elastic Path solutions. The base software fee or licensing fee is what we like to refer to as the "upfront" pricing. After that, our pricing model is based on transaction volume. This allows you to lock in pricing and guarantees clarity year-over-year. To learn more, check out our buyer's guide.Go to Detailed Pricing Blog
Elastic Path specializes in customization and control of your ecommerce solution. If your goals or needs change, your Elastic Path software will adjust to fit your needs.Go to Detailed Pricing Blog
We work with a number of partners and can integrate with a wide variety of 3rd party solutions. You can view all integrations and applications in our Composable Commerce Hub.Go to Composable Commerce Hub
We provide live and virtual trainings, as well as comprehensive documentation for all of our customers. Learn more about our training and certification offer.Go to Training & Certifications
Get in Touch to Learn More About Elastic Path Pricing
Schedule a call with one of our reps to learn more about our pricing and see how we can help you deliver remarkable commerce experiences.