Putting Your Best Site Forward: Making the Case for Testing
Most ecommerce managers and marketers agree that one of the fastest ways to increase ecommerce sales is to optimize website pages. Yet many have trouble getting their organization on board and gaining the budget and executive support needed to move beyond running the occasional test to creating a testing plan that impacts the bottom line.
If you’re an ecommerce manager looking to start, or expand, your A/B and multivariate testing program, be sure to attend our August webinar Putting Your Best Site Forward: Making the Case for Consistent Testing on Enterprise Ecommerce Sites.
MarketingSherpa Associate Director of Product Development Boris Grinkot and Elastic Path Ecommerce Consultant Amanda Dhalla will share insights from MarketingSherpa’s first-ever Landing Page Optimization Benchmark Report, with data from over 2,000 marketers.
Webinar Details Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:00 to 9:45am PDT (11:00 to 11:45am CDT, 12 noon to 12:45pm EDT) Sign up now
In this 45-minute webinar, Boris and Amanda will discuss:
- The ROI of landing page optimization
- The skills you need to implement an enterprise-wide testing program and how to overcome expertise gaps
- The competing priorities and operational challenges commonly faced by ecommerce managers and marketers
- How to determine where to start testing on your ecommerce site
- The pages and elements that commonly have the largest impact on ecommerce ROI
- An ecommerce case study with double-digit success
***Special Live Optimization***
Boris and Amanda will provide optimization tips on audience-submitted, ecommerce site pages live during the webinar. Please submit your page link for review in the sign up form if you'd like to tap into their optimization ideas.
Plus, all attendees will receive $100 off the 2011 MarketingSherpa Landing Page Optimization Benchmark Report.
Space is limited so sign up today.
Looking for help with ecommerce? Elastic Path ecommerce consultant Amanda Dhalla will be hosting Doctor Is In site optimization sessions at the Shop.org 2011 Annual Summit in Boston, September 12-14.