Ecommerce Links: November 2014
It's getting cold outside...so warm up with these hot ecommerce links! Check out our picks for November.
- What's in store for beacons, wearables and other in-store tech? Our own Matt Dion weighs in with CNN Money: Luxury retailers are watching you
- Is your business equipped to serve mobile-mad millennials? Matt Dion shares his commentary with Chainstorage with Insights: The mobile mind shift is here. Is your brand ready?
- What's next for dead malls? I share my opinion with Deseret News.
- Internet Retailer explains why your online store needs an API this holiday season.
- Mystified by responsive design? These 9 GIFs explain responsive design brilliantly.
- Adobe's blog addresses the IT and marketing divide, and why companies that want to survive in the 21st century must rethink ecommerce altogether.
- Macy's and Marriott are both using Snapchat for marketing - but in very different ways.
- Geolocation is changing the retail business model - yet again. Via Forbes.
- With iPhones creeping larger and more phablets in circulation, it's worth learning best practices for designing for larger phones.
- Optimizing confirmation email to generate more sales is an underused tactic. Conversion XL shows you how to make them 'not suck' and make money.
- You may have heard that Google gives an SEO boost to sites that use https - but how much of a ranking signal is https, really?
- For some fun, check out this infographic of hidden messages hidden in famous logos. How many can you spot?