"Elastic Path Balances Modern Architecture and Relationship Management"
Our eCommerce requirements were very unique. Elastic Path was vested in our success from the beginning--- Their team provided a variety of solutions showing the vast knowledge/ expertise of the team. Open/ headless API architecture was imperative as we sourced solutions---our developer team believed that Elastic Paths's documentation and resources were easiest to use/ consume. Additionally, Elastic Path team was great to work with--- the sales process was managed much more effectively.
Top B2B eCommerce Use Cases
Bring your B2B eCommerce business online. Elastic Path will quickly and efficiently create a customer centric, digital-first experience.
Upgrade from your legacy commerce platform to drive substantial revenue growth. Elastic Path will replatform your B2B eCommerce experience to achieve sustainable business growth.
- Sophisticated Account Management
- Customer Specific Catalogs and Pricing
- Management of Complex Catalogs
- Product and Service Bundles
- Quick Orders, Bulk Orders
- Flexible Promotions and Payments
- Intelligent Search and Merchandising
- Punchout Catalog
- Single Platform for Multi-Brand, Multi-Country, Multi-Currency
- Commerce Enable the Internet of Things
Schedule a B2B eCommerce Demo Today
Building and scaling B2B ecommerce solutions is simple with Elastic Path. Deliver global, complex, and unique ecommerce experiences quickly with the industry-leader in headless commerce microservices solutions.
Schedule a demo today to see how Elastic Path can help your B2B ecommerce business by:
- Creating or expanding your digital relationships with customers by building and maintaining buyer-specific experiences that include service level agreements, negotiated pricing, and account management
- Driving global growth by meeting country-specific commerce requirements such as multiple currencies
- Delivering a unified, digital experience across any consumer touchpoint with ease
- Managing complex purchase flows to shift the sales team from order-taking to nurturing customer relationships
- Powering core B2B ecommerce business capabilities with features such as catalogue & account management, product & services bundles, bulk and re-orders, intelligent search and merchandising, promotions and payments
Thanks for signing up!
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.