One of the biggest challenges for industries with eCommerce Regulations such as alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and drugs is that the buyer journey often includes non-standard steps such as validation checks. Traditional full-stack commerce platforms are not designed to support these requirements, as they are built for mainstream use-cases. As a result, the customer experience used to be disjointed. Elastic Path is easily extensible to support any unique buyer journey enabling a streamlined omnichannel experience.
Manage complex portfolio for regulated goods:
- Set different product assortments for different markets and jurisdictions
- Configure attributes by category, product, catalog, search across them and easily extend data model
- Easily create new and manage existing eligibility rules for different products and regions
Make buying simple and convenient for your customers by streamlining the buyer journey:
- Implement unique buyer journey including validation checks and other custom steps
- Support any traditional and digital touchpoints as a part of omnichannel journey
- Confidently integrate with any external system
Schedule a Demo & See How Elastic Path Delivers eCommerce for regulated goods and services!
“We selected Elastic Path for its powerful APIs, flexibility, and the robust documentation. The support from the entire Elastic Path team throughout the sales cycle into implementation has demonstrated their commitment to our success and further validates our selection choice.”
Former Head of Technology, Scout & Cellar
Get actionable insights on ecommerce trends and best practices
Thanks for signing up!
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.
Is Elastic Path the right solution for your ecommerce needs? Our Buyer's Guide leads you through the process of identifying the right commerce platform for your needs.
This guided checklist will strictly help with deciding if Elastic Path will be the right fit for you.
Headless commerce describes the decoupling of the customer facing front end of your eCommerce experience, from the commerce functions and business logic in the backend system that powers your business.