A step by step approach to getting B2B eCommerce websites up and running
When your boss walks into your office and says, “We need a new website,” what do you do? Where do you even begin?
Establishing an online presence is more important than ever for B2B companies. Amazon is rapidly disrupting the B2B world while at the same time, Millennials are entering the workforce and forever transforming the way buyers and sellers interact. B2B buyers increasingly want the same kind of self-service options they’re accustomed to in the B2C world so they can order 24/7 from anywhere.
In this webinar, Würth’s Carla Gonzales walks you through a comprehensive roadmap for getting a new B2B eCommerce website up and running, sharing everything she learned going through the process herself. During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Start a B2B eCommerce website project and set your company up for success
- Put together an internal steering committee and why you need one
- Determine exactly what your customers need so you can serve them properly
- Choose the best commerce platform and development team
- Leverage the true value of headless commerce
Ecommerce Business Manager at Würth
Senior Director of Product Marketing at Elastic Path
Watch the Webinar Now
“There is a huge need in the B2B market to build a digital presence, to create at least a website and a mobile app, so that customers have a self-service option and can order what they need 24/7 no matter where they are. It is no longer optional now that Amazon is squeezing B2B companies out of business.” – Carla Gonzales