Welcome to Seize the Billion Dollar B2B eCommerce Opportunity with Brian Beck
Watch the video below for an overview of the series from your host and author of Billion Dollar B2B eCommerce, Brian Beck.
Session One | Leadership & Alignment
Featuring Brian Klaus, Director of eCommerce at Johnstone Supply and Andrej Maihorn, VP of Industry Solutions, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- Redefining leadership, starting from the very top
- Getting the right people on the bus (and the wrong people off it!)
- Establishing cross-functional accountability frameworks
- Hiring real eCommerce experience, and giving that leader actual executive authority
Session Two | Building an eCommerce Foundation
Featuring Carl Daw, Program Manager at Keysight Technologies and John Bruno, VP of Product Management, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following four key points and more!
- The importance of establishing a future-proof foundation – including enabling emerging touchpoints
- Putting the customer at the center
- Following a thorough process: eCommerce platform requirements and selection, and key mistakes to avoid
- The importance of organizational alignment
Session Three | Revenue Drivers & Return on Investment
Featuring Dave Grimm, former Senior Director of Digital Experience, Illumina and Andrej Maihorn, VP of Industry Solutions, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- The key drivers of ROI – lift, shift, and enablement
- Understanding all costs – capital investments and expenses
- Building an internal business case – creating the model, risk and time to market considerations
- Measuring Results
Session Four | Organizational Evolution
Featuring Rebecca Hicks, Senior Manager of Digital Experience, Pella and Jamus Driscoll, Vice President, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- Breaking down silos and the role of leadership
- Cross-functional impacts and collaboration structures
- Hiring for eCommerce
- Key concepts and tactics the audience can apply to their business today
Session Five | Aligning Sales Channels & Managing Channel Conflict
Featuring Shalin Shah, former Vice President of eCommerce and Marketing Strategy, Georgia Pacific and Jamus Driscoll, Executive Vice President, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- Changing channels – the ‘ultimate buyer’ is now in charge
- Defining channel conflict – what is the source and impacts?
- Planning for and managing conflict – approaches to addressing
- Understanding the value chain for your products
Session Six | Leveraging Digital Marketing
Featuring Dan Gdowski, Senior Director of Revenue Management & Analytics, Big Ass Fans and Greg Lord, VP of Marketing, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- Digital Marketing prerequisites – what do you need to have in place before you launch your campaigns?
- The role of marketplaces and Amazon advertising
- The importance of content marketing
- Measuring Results
Releasing August 12th
Session Seven | Creating a Successful Online User Experience
Featuring Matt Wingham, Director of eCommerce, Cardinal Health and Darin Archer, Chief Strategy Officer, Elastic Path, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- Today’s B2B buyer is a digital native – are you ready for this?
- The importance of a consumer-like experience
- Stealing smart from Amazon
- The advantage of a headless approach
Releasing September 2nd
Session Eight | Our Digital Future
Featuring Dave Grimm, former Senior Director of Digital Experience, Illumina, this session will cover the following key points and more!
- The landscape of emerging technologies
- Keeping the customer at the center – making their job easier
- Future proofing your eCommerce foundation
- ‘Being Digital’ – defining the new, digitally enabled organization
Releasing September 16th
Meet the Platinum Sponsor
When brands want to break away from the pack with a commerce experience all their own, they turn to Elastic Path. Our mission is to build technology that accelerates growth, making it easy for stand-out brands - like T-Mobile, Tesla, and Intuit - to deliver unique digital experiences that unlock revenue growth at speed.