Keeping with the responsive web design theme this week, today’s infographic asks if responsive design is hope or hype, from our friends at Monetate.
- 21% of website traffic to leading ecommerce websites now come from tablets and smartphones Tweet this
- 28% of Americans access the internet more often on smartphones than their desktops
- 67% of shoppers who are more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site
- 91% of US residents have a mobile device within reach 24/7 Tweet this
- The average number of unique screen resolutions has increased from 97 in ’10 to 232 in ‘13 Tweet this
- By 2017, 25% of ecommerce sales will occur on a tablet Tweet this