Rackspace Managed Cloud for Elastic Path is a new service offering designed to help the world’s best brands run high volume, mission-critical experience-driven commerce applications with minimal in-house IT resources.
The power and flexibility of the cloud without the hassle
Rackspace engineers, working in collaboration with Elastic Path, operate your cloud environment cost effectively and at peak performance — 24x7x365. Get the power and flexibility of the cloud without the hassle and cost of doing it yourself. Rackspace technologists do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on running your business. Rackspace Managed Cloud for Elastic Path is built on hosting technology provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS), the #1 infrastructure-as-a-service provider for top Internet Retailer websites. Over 60% of Fortune 100 companies trust Rackspace, and Gartner rates Rackspace a 'Leader' for cloud-enabled managed hosting.
Why choose Rackspace Managed Cloud for Elastic Path?
Rackspace Managed Cloud for Elastic Path was designed to take the pain and risk out of managing and running your own application stack and infrastructure. Among the benefits:
- Award-winning hosting infrastructure provided by AWS. Service by engineers at Rackspace and Elastic Path.
- Enable marketing to focus on accelerating business value through rapid campaign and site launches.
- Lower TCO: With AWS you can replace your upfront capital expense with low variable cost and pay only for the resources you consume.
- For AEM on AWS, Rackspace offers 100% availability guarantee and 100% Production Platform Uptime Guarantee, 2x service level credit and 5-minute notification.
- Performance that auto-scales to meet changing demand by automatically deploying and decommissioning cloud servers.
- More than 200,000 businesses trust Rackspace with their mission-critical applications.
- Get the power and flexibility of the cloud without the hassle and cost of doing it yourself.
- Custom-designed, installed and configured AEM environments — including dev, test, staging, pre-production and production-ready environments.
- Reduced risk through integrated security, firewalls, backups, DDoS mitigation, and PCI compliance.
- For Elastic Path Commerce, we offer an aggressive SLA suited to your needs
- Extends your team and improves operational efficiency.
- Designed especially for businesses running Elastic Path and Adobe.
Talk with a managed cloud specialist
Questions? A managed cloud expert will walk you through the service and answer all of your business and technical questions.