Get in Touch With a B2B eCommerce Expert Today
Building and scaling B2B ecommerce solutions is simple with Elastic Path. Deliver global, complex, and unique ecommerce experiences quickly with the industry-leader in headless commerce microservices solutions.
Get in touch with us today to see how Elastic Path can help your B2B eCommerce business by:
- Creating or expanding your digital relationships with customers by building and maintaining buyer-specific experiences that include service level agreements, negotiated pricing, and account management
- Driving global growth by meeting country-specific commerce requirements such as multiple currencies
- Delivering a unified, digital experience across any consumer touchpoint with ease
- Managing complex purchase flows to shift the sales team from order-taking to nurturing customer relationships
- Powering core B2B ecommerce business capabilities with features such as catalogue & account management, product & services bundles, bulk and re-orders, intelligent search and merchandising, promotions and payments
"Elastic Path Balances Modern Architecture and Relationship Management"
Our eCommerce requirements were very unique. Elastic Path was vested in our success from the beginning--- Their team provided a variety of solutions showing the vast knowledge/ expertise of the team. Open/ headless API architecture was imperative as we sourced solutions---our developer team believed that Elastic Paths's documentation and resources were easiest to use/ consume. Additionally, Elastic Path team was great to work with--- the sales process was managed much more effectively.
Top B2B eCommerce Use Cases
Bring your B2B eCommerce business online. Elastic Path will quickly and efficiently create a customer centric, digital-first experience.
Upgrade from your legacy commerce platform to drive substantial revenue growth. Elastic Path will replatform your B2B eCommerce experience to achieve sustainable business growth.
- Sophisticated Account Management
- Customer Specific Catalogs and Pricing
- Management of Complex Catalogs
- Product and Service Bundles
- Quick Orders, Bulk Orders
- Flexible Promotions and Payments
- Intelligent Search and Merchandising
- Punchout Catalog
- Single Platform for Multi-Brand, Multi-Country, Multi-Currency
- Commerce Enable the Internet of Things