Aimia Takes Online Reward Redemption to New Height
- Amalgamated hundreds of partner products into a single catalog powered by Elastic Path Commerce.
- One ecommerce platform to seamless handle non-air rewards from hundreds of partners.
- Works with Aimia's existing transactional data.
- Ability to service customers in multiple languages from the same software instance, offering true multi-lingual commerce capability.
- Extreme flexibility due largely to Elastic Path Commerce to use almost any type of database engine.
- High availability deployment and stable tech stack of the industry's best open source software projects.
One of the best benefits of Elastic Path Commerce is that it's future proof. Going forward, we'll be able to create magical new experiences that no one has even thought of yet.
Watch the webinar
Sean Burke-Gaffney, Web Development Manager, Aeroplan
This required an ecommerce platform that would fit into their existing IT infrastructure, be flexible enough to take on unique requirements such as amalgamating hundreds of partner products into a single catalog, and provide multi-lingual capabilities to serve their members in both French and English.
Aimia also wanted to partner with Elastic Path because of its experience with professional services and large-scale commerce implementations. Together, Aimia and the Elastic Path Professional Services team worked closely through the integration to link up multiple systems and data sources. The Elastic Path team had to coordinate with several parties spanning multiple time zones and completed the project ahead of schedule.
2.3MRewards ipsum dolor sit amet, consecteur adipsicing elit.
1.5MRewards ipsum dolor sit amet, consecteur adipsicing elit.
20%Rewards ipsum dolor sit amet, consecteur adipsicing elit.
$84KRewards ipsum dolor sit amet, consecteur adipsicing elit.
Recommended Customer Stories
How the dismantled a monolithic system to radically transform their business and move forward to create magical experiences that no one has even though of yet.
Carla Gonzales, E-Commerce Manager at Wurth Louis and Company details how Elastic Path allowed them to start their digital commerce already so far ahead of their competitors.
John Padgett, Chief Experience Officer at Carnival Corporation shares how, in partnering with Elastic Path he fundamentally changed the commerce game.