Reduce The Complexity of Managing Multiple Commerce Platforms
Running successful businesses across B2B, B2C, and beyond is hard enough. Add in separate commerce platforms for each eCommerce business model and it can be overwhelming, time consuming, and expensive. With Elastic Path you can manage your unique business, across models, using one commerce platform.
One Commerce Solution For All eCommerce Business Models
Power the B2B commerce experiences that meet your brand's unique requirements. From complex product offerings to customer specific catalogs, Elastic Path is purpose-built to power revenue-generating B2B experiences.
Take control of your B2C customer experiences. Create and easily optimize differentiated B2C shopping journeys that meet the needs of your digitally-savvy consumers.
Explore Core Commerce Functionality for B2B & B2C
Unparalleled Control of Catalog Management Across B2B & B2C
Completely de-coupled products, pricing, hierarchies, and catalogs enables you to:
- Create unique catalogs for business models
- Create different catalogs across multiple markets, and accounts from the same centralized catalog
- Deliver personalized account-based pricing
Powerful Commerce Capabilities
All of core functionality needed to compose digital experiences across business models:
- Product Content Management
- Roles-Based Access & Account Management
- Pricing, Promotions, Payments
- Quoting, Orders, Inventory, Carts & Checkout
We have a complex and dynamic business, so embracing Composable Commerce will be key to our ability to achieve our digital commerce vision in a way that enables us to move fast, support our unique business requirements, and delight our customers and partners
Connect with Elastic Path
Building and scaling eCommerce experiences across multiple business models is simple with Elastic Path. Deliver global, complex, and unique eCmmerce experiences quickly with the industry-leader in Composable Commerce.
Set up time with us today to see how Elastic Path can help your brand across business models. We'll explore:
- Managing your diverse commerce needs with one single commerce solution instead of fragmented solutions
- Driving global growth by meeting country-specific commerce requirements such as multiple currencies
- Delivering a unified, digital experience across any consumer touchpoint with ease
- Managing complex purchase flows to shift the sales team from order-taking to nurturing customer relationships
- Core eCommerce features such as catalogue & account management, product & services bundles, bulk and re-orders, promotions and payments, and more
Thanks for signing up!
You'll receive a welcome email shortly.