On behalf of all of us at Elastic Path Software, we want to wish you a very happy holiday and prosperous New Year.
In case you missed them, these were the 13 most popular posts on Get Elastic in 2013. Looking forward to delivering more ecommerce topics in 2014, thanks for trekking with us!
- We interviewed the team behind Walmart.ca's responsive redesign, covering their challenges and big wins in How Walmart.ca’s Responsive Redesign Boost Conversion by 20%
- Expect to hear a lot more about iBeacon and Low Bluetooth Energy in physical shops in 2014. What is it useful for? Check out our futuristic scenarios in Beacons and the Age of Micro-Location Context.
- In CMS, Commerce and Data: The 3 Pillars of Digital Experience, our ecommerce strategist Lisa Walker describes why each pillar is critical to support innovative business models that deliver a superb digital experience across customer touchpoints.
- How Ecommerce APIs Drive Digital Experience looks at what APIs are, how the API economy fits into the ecommerce picture, and the benefits of a unified API strategy.
- You don't have to be a Walter White fanboy (or girl) to learn something from Breaking Glass: Reflections on Google Glass, Breaking Bad and The Age of Context, in which Lisa Walker recaps key takeaways from Vancouver's Grow Conference.
- The Pros and Cons of Responsive Design for Ecommerce, pretty self-explanatory.
- Responsive email is a great way to dip your toe into RWD (responsive web design) before applying it to your whole site. 24 Tips for Responsive Email Design can get you started.
- Have you fallen for any of these 5 Conversion Optimization Myths?
- Easily forgotten, here's 11 Ways to Optimize Your Thank You Pages.
- Curious how to leverage new media for your brand? We've got 13 ways to use Vine or Instagram for Ecommerce
- While we're on the topic of content marketing, how about Beyond Blogging: 13 Content Marketing Opportunities for Ecommerce?
- Here's HTML5 Should Replace Native Apps for Ecommerce (including why it shouldn't>.