What Happens in an Internet Minute [Infographic]
What makes this infographic interesting for ecommerce pros is many of these online properties have become entrenched in the daily lives of consumers and offer businesses marketing channels where the eyeballs and attention are.
What I find most interesting is how it appears that for every 2 emails sent, one Youtube video is viewed, and how by 2015, the device-to-human ratio will be 2:1.
- Every minute, 204 million emails are sent Tweet this
- Every minute, 1300 new mobile users are added Tweet this
- Every minute, 47K apps are downloaded Tweet this
- Every minute, Amazon makes $83K in sales Tweet this
- Every minute, 320 people join Twitter and 100K tweets are sent Tweet this
- Every minute, there are 277K Facebook logins and 6 million page views Tweet this
- Every minute, >2 million Google searches are performed Tweet this
- Every minute, 1.3 million YouTube videos are viewed Tweet this
- By 2015, the number of networked devices will be 2x the global population Tweet this