The Danger of a Poor Mobile Shopping Experience [Infographic]
This week's infographic lands smack in the middle of a mini-series on mobile commerce optimization, examining what frustrates users about mobile shopping and how they respond to a bad experience (via Skava). The good news is your mobile site doesn't have to suck.
Click to enlarge infographic
- 71% of smartphone shoppers shop for goods on mobile. Tweet this
- 88% of mobile shoppers have encountered a negative experience. Tweet this
- 29% of consumers will wait a year before revisiting their favorite retailer's mobile site after a bad experience. Tweet this
- 30% of consumers will never revisit a retailer's mobile website after a bad experience. Tweet this
- 42% of mobile shoppers will immediately defect to a competitor after a bad experience with a mobile commerce site. Tweet this
- 51% of mobile shoppers say mobile commerce sites are hard to navigate and use. Tweet this
- 46% mobile shoppers say images are too small to make a buying decision from. Tweet this
- 26% of mobile shoppers say mobile checkouts are frustrating. Tweet this
- 41% of mobile shoppers are concerned about security. Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here