Our Fave Ecommerce Links: November 2013
It's that time again, here are our choice cuts for content from around the 'Net. If you'd like to stay current on everything we're reading and finding valuable, plus 140-character or less ecommerce tips, please join us on Twitter @getelastic.
- Social content marketing through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is becoming increasingly popular, but the devil's in the details -- check out Unbounce's 5 Painfully Obvious But Extremely Effective Facebook Tactics Nobody Told You About.
- The above link shares secrets of what types of images are most attention-grabbing and share-worthy on Facebook. You may also be interested in what makes a killer Instagram pic (great information for marketers).
- Facebook's updated its analytics, make sure you understand how to take advantage of it, via KISSmetrics.
- The future of in-store is going to be digital, here's how early movers Tesco, deBeers and B&Q are using digital to enhance the in-store experience.
- Another digital in-store revolution is the use of beacons. Find out how Macy's iBeacon / Shopkick project is going, and if you don't know what iBeacons are, check out our own article Beacons and the age of micro-location context.
- Make sure you're not screwing up your A/B testing in any of these 5 ways.
- One of the biggest downsides to responsive design is its impact on performance. CrazyEgg has 6 tips for improving your repsonsive site's performance and UX.
- And if you need some inspiration for landing page testing, check out Rich Page's 7 high impact landing page tests you haven't tried yet.
- What do most A/B testers lose sight of? The customer lifecycle. Don't let it happen to you.