Social Media Marketing Guide - Step 4: P-measuring
This post is part four our Social Media Guide, a companion post to our presentation "Self-evolving eCommerce: Using Consumer Generated Content for Fun and Profit" at the Shop.org Annual Summit in Las Vegas.
The referee indicates whether your play was a success or not. Sometimes it is a touchdown, sometimes just a field goal. Other times you will have dropped the ball.
- Traditional metrics (views, time spent, bounce rate)
- Trackbacks (people linking to post via blog)
- Blogosphere or news mentions (use Google Alerts)
- Technorati authority
- Number of subscribers (Feedburner)
- Number of comments
- Search engine position improvements
- Referrals leading to sales