How the Beatles Sang Ecommerce [Infographic]
If you've had a hard day's week, enjoy this Friday's infographic -- a clever and fun take on how ecommerce is like Beatles tunes, courtesy of Abandonaid, via the Aidalicious ecommerce blog.
- 71% of shoppers expect customer service assistance within 5 minutes Tweet this
- 47% of shoppers actively seek customer reviews through social media Tweet this
- A product needs 50 online reviews to raise conversion rate by 4.6% Tweet this
- 81% of shoppers cite social recommendations as directly influential on purchase decisions Tweet this
- 74% of shoppers abandon carts due to high delivery charges Tweet this
- 75% of shoppers add to their orders to qualify for free shipping Tweet this
- Shoppers respond to free shipping offers 2x more than price discounts Tweet this
- 55% of cart abandoners spend even more when receiving a cart recovery email Tweet this
- 59% of shoppers believe a personalized experience makes it easier to find what they are looking for Tweet this
- 56% of shoppers that receive personalized recommendations are more likely to return Tweet this
- 84% of marketers realize positive ROI from behavioral targeting for personalization Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here