How Fast Are Top Ecommerce Sites? [Infographic]
Last post we covered 2 Web performance metrics: Time to First Byte and Time to Interact. As promised, today we share results from Radware's Summer '13 State of the Union Page Speed and Web Performance Report.
Click to enlarge infographic
- The top 500 retailers are on avg 13.7% slower since Spring '12. Tweet this
- The median page load time for the top 500 retailers is 7.72s Tweet this
- The median top 500 retailer's page size is 8% larger than Spring '12 Tweet this
- Only 8% of top 500 retailers use image compression, 53% compress text Tweet this
- Only 58% of top 500 retailers use a content delivery network Tweet this