Ecommerce Holiday Marketing Guide
Whether you caught the presentation or not you'll find this a handy reference for your holiday marketing planning.
Choosing the right promotions
• Examples of Facebook marketing creative and landing pages.
• Future Now's 2007 Retail Customer Experience Survey results.
• Examples of Christmas home page designs.
• Palmer Web Marketing's post on saving stockout sales.
• Trigger email tip for recovering abandoned shopping carts with email, you can use this for low-stocked items sitting in an abandoned cart.
• Detailed post on shipping cutoff dates.
• Store locator usability examples and tips.
• Example of the word-of-mouth effect that Zappos-type return shipping policies can have.
• 12 Can't Miss Email Strategies for Online Retailers
webinar replay and summary blog post.
• Net-A-Porter's example of emailing your wishlist.
• If you're looking for inspiration on a particular season, check out RetailEmail.Blogspot's seasonal archive. From Breast Cancer Awareness Month to Earth Day, you can see screenshots of email campaigns and scan subject lines.
• Cross-selling dos and don'ts with examples from top online retailers.
Capturing last minute shoppers
We have several posts on this:
• Upresent.com is the service that allows you to add gift notification services to your e-store.
You'll also enjoy our Webinar with Melissa Burdon of Future Now: 7 Simple Ways to Boost Your Holiday Conversion Rate.
Happy holiday marketing!