Bloggers Digest - 3/21/08
Well it's Good Friday and most of you are not in the office, so kick back with some egg nog (oops, wrong holiday) and enjoy this week's Bloggers Digest. I do hope you take the time to check out my contribution to Problogger this week: Almost 7 Ways to Re-Optimize Your Blog Posts. There's also a post on YouMoz by yours truly: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Store Blog.
- Justin Palmer does it again with his home-run 10 Steps for SEO-ing Product Pages
- DJ Waldow's Sender Reputation: What is it and Why Should You Care? is a must-read for email marketers.
- Manoj Jasra blesses us with his Ultimate Google Analytics Resources roundup.
- Patrick Altoft shares his Guide to Geo Targeting for SEO and Usability. The last paragraph has some great advice on avoiding duplicate content problems for online retailers running country-targeted sites: write unique content for each site!
- Alan Rimm-Kaufmann wrote a fantastic article for Search Engine Land full of tips to help your landing pages load faster, as we recently discovered is a factor in your Google Adwords Quality Score.
- Check out my guest post on reputation management called 10 Ways to Clear Bad Press from Search Engines over at Image X Media's Drupal Blog.
Have a great long weekend!