Earlier this week, we mentioned a study by Vision Critical that asked 500 Pinterest users how they use it and how it influences purchase decisions.
- 12% of Pinterest users have purchased something they've pinned online Tweet this
- 16% of Pinterest users have purchased something they've pinned OFFline Tweet this
- 1 in 5 Pinterest users are buying items they have pinned Tweet this
- 61% of Pinterest users signed up in 2012 Tweet this
- 'Older' Pinterest users (joined before 2012) purchase more pinned items than newer members Tweet this
- 3/4 Pinterest users plan to use Pinterest for the foreseeable future Tweet this
Like it? Pin it!