Digital Disruption’s Impact on Business [Infographic]
Digital disruption is transforming online business. Deloitte Digital has compiled a number of stats honing in on mobile and Facebook’s impact on digital business today.
- The number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the world’s population in 2012. Tweet this
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, with 1.2 Billion mobile web users. Tweet this
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, 600K more than own toothbrushes. Tweet this
- There are more active Facebook users than cars worldwide (845 million) Tweet this
- 37% of enterprises see visible impact from mobile (top and bottom line) Tweet this
- 15% aged 15-24 prefer to receive customer service via email. Tweet this
- 77% of consumers interact with brands on Facebook. Tweet this
- 29% of consumers who research a product in-store on mobile purchase it online Tweet this
- 48% of consumers use mobile devices to purchase online. 46% to look up prices. Tweet this
- 49% of consumers are less likely to revisit a problematic website. Tweet this
- M-commerce expected to reach $163 Billion by 2015. Tweet this
Like what you’re reading?
Check out some of our other great content here