This week's infographic comes from QuickSprout, How to Boost Revenue through Cross-selling and Upselling.
- 10-30% of ecommerce site revenue comes from product recommendations (Forrester) Tweet this
- In 2006, Amazon reported 35% of its revenues were directly related to cross-sell/upsell Tweet this
- Customers are more likely to buy a bundle when both bundle and individual products are available Tweet this
- Showing higher priced cross-sells can increase sales by 20x more than standard recommended products Tweet this
- Showing complementary cross-sells in checkout increased sales by 3% in one study Tweet this
- SkullCandy switched from Google Analytics to Adobe and increased upsell revenue by 30% Tweet this