Choice Ecommerce Links: May 2014
Once again - our month-end roundup of ecommerce linky goodness. Enjoy these picks from May.
- "eCommerce is growing - but physical retail is far from doomed" says Forrester's Sucharita Mulpuru. Find out why on the Forrester Blog.
- Think your home page carousel is a must-have? Find out why users aren't clicking your home page carousel.
- Start with what is schema markup and why should you be using it, then mosey over to how to boost Your SEO by using schema markup
- 6 Conversion Rate Optimization Case Studies With Surprising Results pretty much speaks for itself...
- If your product includes a free trial, you must read 8 tips to retain customers after the free trial
- We've covered personalization topics a few time this month - but not the question "can you overpersonalize?" Fortunately, the Adobe Blog did.
- What are the 3 things you need to know about your mobile visitors? Tune into SiteTuners to find out.
- Big data, big problems...how to apply big data to your business -- the smart way.
- Econsultancy shares the 5 golden rules of responsive design...
- ...but don't count out adaptive -- make sure you're savvy on the pros and cons of the other-other way to optimize for mobile.