Bloggers Digest July 2011
Bloggers Digest is our monthly ritual that highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- Move over infographics, make room for…storygraphics? Unbounce explains SEO Cat in the Hat style.
- Want to Improve the usability of your store locator? UX Movement has a simple tip: combine "City and State or Zipcode" into one form field label.
- Web Performance Today compares user's expectations for mobile performance between 2009 and 2011 - as expected, we're becoming more demanding for fast loading pages, even on mobile devices!
- For you design and usability buffs out there, how's about a mega-list of mega-menu examples?
- Still fumbling through the new version of Google Analytics? Here's a cheat sheet for some of its new features.
- Four guidelines and 18 tips for email content - the title says it all.
- Christmas in July? Well, yes - planning for holiday campaigns! Planning For The Holidays: A 12-Point Checklist by Chad White, based on his research for the Retail Email Guide to the Holiday Season.
- Confused by your PPC metrics and reports? The Rimm-Kaufman Group demystifies 24 of the top paid search metrics.
- For the more advanced, how about analyzing your “top versus side” performance in Google Adwords? This feature is now available for your paid search ads.