Bloggers Digest is our monthly collective of posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- SEOmoz has a nice tutorial on how to analyze YOY (year over year) analytics data effectively.
- We go from "do" to "don't" with Mona Elesseily's roundup of horribly executed paid search ads. This reminds me of a very ancient Get Elastic post 9 PPC Advertising Crimes Caught on Screen.
- Want to get more out of your PPC? VKI Studios has rounded up 50 Pay Per Click Tools.
- Justin Palmer brings us down to Earth with Putting A/B Tests to the Test: 4 Pitfalls of Testing.
- Is it finally the year of the mobile yet? Econsultancy has 8 reasons why 2011 is the year of mobile ecommerce.
- Sign up is a major point of friction and could make or break your conversion rate. The Baymard Institute proposes 9 Ways to Simplify Sign Up.
- As we approach Spring, it's time to start thinking of Spring cleaning our websites. Fixing 404 errors on your site is a good place to start. VKI Studios offers Fixing your 404 Errors with Google Analytics - The complete Guide.
- Who are your "best customers"? If you've ever heard that "cross-channel customers are the best customers" or "your best customers participate in social media, so you have to join the conversation," give this witty and wise post from Kevin Hillstrom a read: Best Customer Fail.