Bloggers Digest August 2011: Early Edition
Get Elastic is taking a very short summer holiday, and will return next Monday with the findings of our latest industry research. Until then, please enjoy an early edition of Blogger's Digest, and a selection of posts you may have missed on Get Elastic if you're a new reader (posts from over 12 months ago).
Blogger's Digest Picks - August 2011
- Website optimisation for SEO – a 12 part guide kicks off with a detailed description of how to 'use web analytics to benchmark website performance and drive insight through data.' Good stuff.
- Have you trained your email subscribers to ignore you? Mark Brownlow proposes you do the opposite of 'best practices' to help reactivate inactive subscribers.
- SEOmoz has some tips for link building for ecommerce.
- Love to merchandise with carousel sliders on your e-store? Beware of the 5 Big Usability Mistakes Designers Make on Carousels.
- 8 ways your landing page design is sabotaging your click through rate from Unbounce delivers what it promises.
- In Google news - have you seen the new expanded sitelinks in search results? Coverage by Econsultancy and Smart Insights discuss what this means for your brand.
- Curious what the top Google mobile search terms are so far in 2011? The usual suspect Facebook takes the top spot, surprisingly "how to," "you" and "lyrics" follow behind. I guess the You is for Youtube, which places 6. Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are notably absent.
- Most folks struggle to find even one good way, Econsultancy shares 11 ways to measure the value of social media.
Get Elastic Rewinds from the Archive