Bloggers Digest 7/4/08
If you're carving time out of your long weekend celebrations to read Get Elastic, we thank you! And here are some links you may also enjoy:
- If you are puzzled on how to track offline conversions, read and bookmark 7 best practices for tracking offline conversions. I'm continually impressed with the quality of free information Avinash gives away on his blog, and I look forward to July 17th when Avinash joins us for a live webinar called 3 Things to Die For: Web Analytics Unleashed. Sign up for your chance to win one of 5 copies of Kaushik's book Web Analytics: An Hour a Day.
- The name says it all: Tips for Selling High-Ticket Items via Paid Search in Today’s Tough Economy, from the Rimm-Kaufman Blog.
- While we're talkin' PPC, Justin Palmer has 25 PPC survival tips you should check out. 3 Customer Confidence Builders is also an excellent read.
- Can you trust machines to handle your keyword research? George Michie says "Don't let machines write your keyword lists!"
- A Get Elastic reader created her own list of shopping LOLcats inspired by yesterday's post Why Ecommerce is Like ICanHasCheezburger.
- Considering comparison engines as a marketing channel? Chip Arndt from EtailDtail explains why online retailers should use comparison shopping engines, including 7 steps to success.
- Good newsflash if you use Flash to deliver rich media experiences, Google's working hard to improve Flash indexing including text and links without any effort on your part.