Bloggers Digest 7/25/08
- Buy.com's been in bed with eBay, listing thousands of products without listing fees. What does this mean to you? Kevin Packler discusses the ramifications for medium to large businesses not using eBay as well as smaller businesses using eBay.
- Holly Buchanan gives 3 reasons why your wish list doesn't convert. This makes a lot of sense!
- Fortune Small Business tackles the issue of handling international payments for large, wholesale orders - including foreign exchange and the cost/benefit of wire transfers vs. credit card/Paypal.
- All you design and usability experts will find Invesp's roundup and commentary on navigation menu lessons interesting.
- New research from Nielsen Online reports 80% surveyed purchase from a store who's site they've previously visited. Your online store may be drawing local traffic from visitors who don't know you have a brick and mortar store close by. Sitebrand's Creating an In-Store Experience Online shows an example of geo-IP targeting in action for one of its clients.
- This week's Get Elastic posts were keyword research / web analytics / PPC focused. Rich Page contributed a post to YouMoz this week called Stop Wasting Money on SEM that continues the brainwave.